- Health/Healthcare: how we can help to reduce and prevent the negative effects of the virus on people.
- Social/Humanitarian: how the community can help to deal with isolation in the most enjoyable way possible.
- EdTech: how education is adapting to this situation with new technologies and digital resources to continue its work.
- New Businesses: how these problems can be improved or tackled through new companies and businesses.
- Media (powered by: Impulsa Visión – rtve): how these problems can be tackled through innovative projects in the audiovisual field, that are also of practical use in the current alarm period that we are living in.
- Sustainability/Water/Energy: projects and solutions, which can help to alleviate the effects derived from the virus in the areas of energy, sustainability and social impact.
- Rural (Agro-food, Tourism/Travel): this pandemic has further highlighted the importance of rural areas and businesses such as agro-food, etc, which also avoid the high population density of large cities.
- Autonomous Vehicle/Connectivity/Mobility (powered by: AEVAC): How to develop a smart, sustainable, and inclusive mobility model that respond to the challenges raised by the Covid-19 and future pandemics.
- Back to work (powered by: Airbus – BizLab): technological solutions that allow in an automated way to monitor and guarantee the health of the workers and the quick disinfection of the environment in offices and industrial environments. They must be autonomous solutions, not dependent on human action, and capable of being integrated into an IoT platform or any other data lake, ensuring as applicable, compliance with GDPR.
- Disability / Accessibility (powered by: Fundación ONCE): Do you have an innovative project that provides an improvement in the accessibility and living conditions of people with disabilities? You will have the evaluation of the Accessibility and Innovation Department of the ONCE Foundation.
Information about the registered projects will be published shortly.
More info: http://innovacionfrentealvirus.startupole.eu/