EDP Starter 2018
Acceleration Program Design and Execution
i-deals was in charge of designing, managing and implementing EDP’s Accelerator Program, focused on running a pilot program with Spanish-based energy-related startups.The program started with the selection of start-ups on a maturity stage cable of running pilot proposal to be executed by the start-up in collaboration with EDP in the following areas: Cleaner Energy, Energy Storage, Smarter Grids, Data Leap, Client-focused solutions. i-deals, provided to the program its extensive network of contacts of the entrepreneurial ecosystem to generate the corresponding dealflow. In addition, i-deals provided his technical, management and coordination knowledge to define the basis of a successful acceleration program and execute it.
- More than 300 start-ups contacted.
- 13 start-ups selected as finalists.
- Organization of "Matching Day" as kick-of of the acceleration phase and assignment of mentors.
- 3 weeks of acceleration led by i-deals in coordination with the EDP business units.
- Organization of the "Pilot Pitch event" where the start-ups presented their pilots in front of the jury.
- Selection of the 5 winning start-ups.